Dear Unknown and The Almighty,
You created me, you brought me into this world. You made me different, you made me above average. You made me feel special and you made me feel I am here to do great things in life.
You got me success, then you brought me failure. You made me struggle, then you made me fight, you gave me strength, you gave me courage, you tested me whether I could stand the storm and keep on fighting.
There were a number of times I went through extra ordinary thoughts of giving it up all by ending myself, I almost died too, but you still kept me alive, you wanted me to live and made me realize that I gotta live, for myself and for others, for my family, my friends and for the love of my life.
Those who knows me they know I own a store, which I inherited from my father. All I did after my Dad passed away was changed to look and feel of it and brought it back on a new track. My rival relatives opposite were not happy, they didn't like what I was doing. They did not provided a helping hand, rather they tried to become a hurdle and also tried to misguide me into misery.
But I was not born an idiot, although some of my actions are idiotic to say the least. One of the idiotic thing which I had done was saying YES to marriage (arranged). That was clearly the biggest fuck up of my life. After dad has gone away, I was just getting things in line the way I wanted them to, but Indians and there families have just one mission in life. Get the children's married then reproduce more and more childrens...One boy one girl to be perfect! Bollocks !
Thinking of myself as a good son, I gave up on my dreams and got knotted. Little did I know that I was getting into a big mess. I couldn't accept the way things were and soon decided to dilute the marriage which shouldn't have happened at the first place. So say Hello to me, I am a divorcee. Taboo? Yeah! Fuck You
I've zero respect for my society. Not the one I live with, but the one they call it "Samaaj" the very same one who are responsible for destroying lives, trying to restrict souls into the barriers self created by them. Why don't they call themselves as God and get themselves worshiped?! May be pour them some pure Horse Shit !
Now that I've moved on from all that drama, melodrama and tragedy, I am looking forward by going backward and starting what I had left far behind - Chasing my ultimate dream. A 100k quids Bank Roll.
For this journey of mine, I am not alone. I've found a angel, known to me as Patel Bhai who resides in London. How I met him, how we became brothers is all a long story, but seems it was destined that we meet somehow. The belief he's shown in me is ridiculous. I just don't want to disappoint him and myself. I will be lying if I say I'm under no pressure. The pressure to consistently outperform expectations.
And to do that, I need to overcome my weaknesses. I lack discipline. That's my biggest lack. I overstake, I don't red or green timely, I don't trade, I act more like a sitting duck waiting to get punished or proven wrong by the markets eventually.
I am starting this blog so that it can help me overcome my mistakes, which I generally seem to keep repeating. I will write about my bets here and hope not to forget them every now and then. There are dreams to fulfill. There is the world waiting for me to arrive.
I am taking the little footsteps of the real inspiring Mark Iversion. The man who started small, like me, but now is at a different level altogether. In his early days he also seemed to be lacking a bit of discipline and to overcome that he had his own blog where he would update about his winning/losing post games.
I've realized that when I talk I don't act, so from hereon less talking and more acting. They say "boond boond se banta hai saagar" I will have to remember this and add consistency to my trading. It is not an easy business, but thankfully it is no PHD or Rocket Science either.
All I need to do is be more clear in my head. Rather than hoping, anticipating is the right thing to do and positioning myself accordingly.
I pray to the almighty to give me the wisdom and strength I need to reach where I want to reach
You created me, you brought me into this world. You made me different, you made me above average. You made me feel special and you made me feel I am here to do great things in life.
You got me success, then you brought me failure. You made me struggle, then you made me fight, you gave me strength, you gave me courage, you tested me whether I could stand the storm and keep on fighting.
There were a number of times I went through extra ordinary thoughts of giving it up all by ending myself, I almost died too, but you still kept me alive, you wanted me to live and made me realize that I gotta live, for myself and for others, for my family, my friends and for the love of my life.
Those who knows me they know I own a store, which I inherited from my father. All I did after my Dad passed away was changed to look and feel of it and brought it back on a new track. My rival relatives opposite were not happy, they didn't like what I was doing. They did not provided a helping hand, rather they tried to become a hurdle and also tried to misguide me into misery.
But I was not born an idiot, although some of my actions are idiotic to say the least. One of the idiotic thing which I had done was saying YES to marriage (arranged). That was clearly the biggest fuck up of my life. After dad has gone away, I was just getting things in line the way I wanted them to, but Indians and there families have just one mission in life. Get the children's married then reproduce more and more childrens...One boy one girl to be perfect! Bollocks !
Thinking of myself as a good son, I gave up on my dreams and got knotted. Little did I know that I was getting into a big mess. I couldn't accept the way things were and soon decided to dilute the marriage which shouldn't have happened at the first place. So say Hello to me, I am a divorcee. Taboo? Yeah! Fuck You
I've zero respect for my society. Not the one I live with, but the one they call it "Samaaj" the very same one who are responsible for destroying lives, trying to restrict souls into the barriers self created by them. Why don't they call themselves as God and get themselves worshiped?! May be pour them some pure Horse Shit !
Now that I've moved on from all that drama, melodrama and tragedy, I am looking forward by going backward and starting what I had left far behind - Chasing my ultimate dream. A 100k quids Bank Roll.
For this journey of mine, I am not alone. I've found a angel, known to me as Patel Bhai who resides in London. How I met him, how we became brothers is all a long story, but seems it was destined that we meet somehow. The belief he's shown in me is ridiculous. I just don't want to disappoint him and myself. I will be lying if I say I'm under no pressure. The pressure to consistently outperform expectations.
And to do that, I need to overcome my weaknesses. I lack discipline. That's my biggest lack. I overstake, I don't red or green timely, I don't trade, I act more like a sitting duck waiting to get punished or proven wrong by the markets eventually.
I am starting this blog so that it can help me overcome my mistakes, which I generally seem to keep repeating. I will write about my bets here and hope not to forget them every now and then. There are dreams to fulfill. There is the world waiting for me to arrive.
I am taking the little footsteps of the real inspiring Mark Iversion. The man who started small, like me, but now is at a different level altogether. In his early days he also seemed to be lacking a bit of discipline and to overcome that he had his own blog where he would update about his winning/losing post games.
I've realized that when I talk I don't act, so from hereon less talking and more acting. They say "boond boond se banta hai saagar" I will have to remember this and add consistency to my trading. It is not an easy business, but thankfully it is no PHD or Rocket Science either.
All I need to do is be more clear in my head. Rather than hoping, anticipating is the right thing to do and positioning myself accordingly.
I pray to the almighty to give me the wisdom and strength I need to reach where I want to reach
Comments
Post a Comment