One should always dream big. One should always desire things that are larger than life. But while we are dreaming all that, what we should not FORGET is the Present.
And our present is TODAY. What I do or achieve today shapes my future. It took me years to understand this, but as they say "Better late than never"
I have been trying too much to change the rest of my life in a single day. That is what my attitude is like. For say if I was on a losing streak, I am trying to recover it all from a single game, often resulting in more losses. Talk about confidence getting a hit and all that battles to be fought mentally.
I have been throwing away opportunities to green like 120-150 GBP from my positions. Only to lose in the same game by the very end. This clearly suggests I have not been wise or mentally prepared.
Wise thing to do is greening 100-150 a game and move on to next. Big wins will eventually come, in the meanwhile I will be get used to the correct process.
When I look back at the games where I lost, I realize there was money to be made. Hindsight is wonderful, but the reality is I was not following the process correctly. Had I greened my positions in-play when I had the opportunities to do so, I would not be complaining.
Until now I did not set myself goals. Like how much money I want to make Per game, per week, per month or annually. Was running after things randomly. All these years I've done that. Think this is where I am WRONG. Every successful people are successful because they had Goals and they smashed the shit out of them.
Even my goal is a 100k pounds bank. But its about not getting carried away, I cant have 100k in my bank overnight or even within a fortnight. I can only achieve the feat by getting there in small chunks, by having small goals at a time to target. Something I have to remember everyday.
Win today (present), shape tomorrow (future) and Rinse. Repeat.
150-200 pounds per game without much risk and with roughly 20-24 games every month to participate in, the future has to be bright, as long as I am disciplined and only trading where I see some value (wrong odds)
Even with my lower band of earnings 150 pounds x 20 games is equal to 3k a month. And a whopping 36,000 annually. If I am able to get there, in time for the World Cup 2019, without losing my head with lets say about 25k bank, who knows that 100k dream will be much closer to reality?
Plan. Patience. Discipline. Smash the Goals. A new kid has born. Says Hello!
Daaku
And our present is TODAY. What I do or achieve today shapes my future. It took me years to understand this, but as they say "Better late than never"
I have been trying too much to change the rest of my life in a single day. That is what my attitude is like. For say if I was on a losing streak, I am trying to recover it all from a single game, often resulting in more losses. Talk about confidence getting a hit and all that battles to be fought mentally.
I have been throwing away opportunities to green like 120-150 GBP from my positions. Only to lose in the same game by the very end. This clearly suggests I have not been wise or mentally prepared.
Wise thing to do is greening 100-150 a game and move on to next. Big wins will eventually come, in the meanwhile I will be get used to the correct process.
When I look back at the games where I lost, I realize there was money to be made. Hindsight is wonderful, but the reality is I was not following the process correctly. Had I greened my positions in-play when I had the opportunities to do so, I would not be complaining.
Until now I did not set myself goals. Like how much money I want to make Per game, per week, per month or annually. Was running after things randomly. All these years I've done that. Think this is where I am WRONG. Every successful people are successful because they had Goals and they smashed the shit out of them.
Even my goal is a 100k pounds bank. But its about not getting carried away, I cant have 100k in my bank overnight or even within a fortnight. I can only achieve the feat by getting there in small chunks, by having small goals at a time to target. Something I have to remember everyday.
Win today (present), shape tomorrow (future) and Rinse. Repeat.
150-200 pounds per game without much risk and with roughly 20-24 games every month to participate in, the future has to be bright, as long as I am disciplined and only trading where I see some value (wrong odds)
Even with my lower band of earnings 150 pounds x 20 games is equal to 3k a month. And a whopping 36,000 annually. If I am able to get there, in time for the World Cup 2019, without losing my head with lets say about 25k bank, who knows that 100k dream will be much closer to reality?
Plan. Patience. Discipline. Smash the Goals. A new kid has born. Says Hello!
Daaku
Comments
Post a Comment